At Adara Media, we know that our successes are based on the people that make up our bright and talented team. We are always looking for smart and driven individuals. If you're looking to solve challenging problems and develop software that matters, you should apply immediately! All jobs are based at our offices in Sunnyvale, California and include health benefits, stock options and competitive salaries. To apply, email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the beginning of the email, please include:
- Position you are applying for.
- A short paragraph describing relevant experience and accomplishments.
- Your current location.
We look forward to hearing from you! Here are our current positions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact Adara Media.
We're looking for talented Software Engineers to work on a variety of projects related to Adara Media's audience targeting platform: Ad Servers, Real-Time Bidders, UI development, mobile apps, search and optimization algorithms.
- Primary responsibility is to Design, Build, & Test software
- Research and recommend new features, technologies, processes to improve our product
- Troubleshoot production issues when they arise
- Proven record of designing & building quality software systems
- Built high-throughput, low-latency, reliable web services
- Experience with ad servers and ad exchanges
- Webapp/UI development
- Mobile application development
- Software performance testing and optimization
- Strong programming skills in Java or C++
- Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms
- Meticulous testing habits and troubleshooting skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Software QA Engineer
Adara Media is seeking Software QA Engineers to join our team. The position is full-time and is based in Mountain View, CA. You will help build Adara Media's next-generation ad targeting systems and create web services that reach millions of users.
Key areas of responsibility
- QA high-performance ad targeting system
- Lead QA on Assigned Projects
- Plan, schedule and implement automated testing projects
- Build, maintain and update QA processes
- Participate in Code Reviews
- QA Test Automation
- Effective testing skills with proficient knowledge in test planning and execution
- Experience working with Unix/Linux
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of QA/development work experience
- Strong knowledge of Java/C/C++
- Strong Scripting Experience preferably in Perl
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts
- Understanding of Web application development and testing
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools
Director/Manager of Business Development
Adara Media is seeking a highly motivated Director/Manager of Business Development to identify, negotiate, and manage relationships with large social networks, social media sites, advertising networks, and targeted websites.
Job Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
- Hunt, prospect, negotiate and close business development partnerships with key target partners
- Negotiate all aspects of partner agreements
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within a matrixed organization, including engineering, product, marketing, and design teams
- Manage various partner relationships and represent the voice of the customer to the product teams
- Build positive relationships and trust through on-time delivery of projects, high quality of work, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- BA/BS Required. MBA a plus
- Min 2 years relevant experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills grounded by a solid understanding of media models, eg, CPM, CPC, CPA
- Working knowledge or understanding of Web Services and APIs is a definite plus
- Must have the ability to do sophisticated financial and revenue modeling
- Demonstrated ability to identify new revenue sources and new clients
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of contractual arrangements
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with partners, assess various contractual provisions, prioritize among many competing alternatives and plans, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Team player . a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proven track record of managing partner relationships
- Proficiency with desktop productivity applications, eg, Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Data Mining Expert
Adara Media is seeking an enthusiastic Data Mining Expert to join our team. The position is full-time and is based in Santa Clara, CA. You will instrument with millions of data points that Adara Media gathers daily, and derive sophisticated algorithms that will continually optimize our system.
Key areas of responsibility
- Devise machine learning algorithms that will optimize the existing system based on user responses
- Develop scripts that will inspect the data and gain insights into user behaviors
- Work with the development team to recommend better data gathering
- Act as a consultative resource for machine learning projects
- Masters in Statistics or Computer Science
- Solid background in machine learning
- Confidence and passion to deal with large data sets
- Experience with optimizing search or ad click data
- Experience with programming in Java and/or Perl